We are happy to announce the very first OGGM online tutorial!
What? Tentative agenda:
- model structure and workflow: glacier directories, tasks, and what motivated these design choices
- model physics: pre-processing, mass-balance and glacier evolution
- typical pitfalls: what to expect if you plan to use the model yourself
- model installation, testing, and updates: how to make sure that everything works as expected
- any other topic you’d like to talk about
This tutorial will be a gentle introduction to the model! I expect the meeting to last for about two hours. There will be plenty of time for questions. It is recommended (but not mandatory) to have tried the online tutorials beforehand.
We are looking forward to meet you there!